Thursday, October 15, 2009

While Dad's Away...




...the girls will play...


... or just go to sleep :)
Reflux/screaming-wise, Eowyn did much better last night-- I think some of my new "nursing strategies" are helping, and I'm getting ruthless about burping her. Maybe the saline nose drops for her congestion, too. I did end up bringing her to bed with me at her 6 am feeding... that seems to be her hardest one every night. Anyway, we both slept fine that way until 10... she's been a little fussy but I still managed to "bathe" her (still hasn't lost her cord so can't really bathe her), re-dress her and shower myself- always an accomplishment. =D Now she's wearing the most mis-matched outfit possible, but she's dry, clean, warm & happy, so who cares!? Well, time to try and get this sleepy head to finish eating, so... ta ta!

No comments: