Friday, October 23, 2009

She's a Lady


So... I made this movie to immortalize my sisters & my "Girls Night Out" back in... oh wow was it 2004? For Christmas in 2003 (I think) my gift to them was a sisters-only-weekend of a night at the Poinsett Hotel, dinner and whatever else... they wanted wherever they wanted, and of course... craziness. We watched "Miss Congeniality" on my laptop and ate at Atlanta Bread Co., where we saw a mouse. That is why Anna climed on the chair... to think Nicole is getting MARRIED NOW!?? Oh well, SHE'S A LADY! =D

2 comments:

Greg S said...

"...made this movie to immemorialize..."

Not to be pedantic, but I believe the word you're looking for is 'memorialize.' Unless you're trying to intentionally relegate them to a time before memory...? =p

Eowyn's Heir said...

hihi! I guess I kinda combined "memorialize" with "immortalize" and... voila! The other day I tried to call Ryan "buster," and "buddy" and the same time and it came out "Now look here, BUTTER." Impressive, lol.