Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Wars & Rumors of Wars

I've heard through the grapevine, that certain people are spreading rumors that I cannot be trusted to match my own clothes...

For those of you who doubted, I would like to present a simple piece of evidence that proves, beyond any shadow of doubt, that, no matter what level of fashion sense SOME (cough cough cough) believe me to have...erm, rather...lack, I have certainly, unquestionably, markedly, dramatically improved.

Voila!


HAHAHA "We're out in public and our clothes don't match, we're out in public and our clothes don't match!!"...

And my favorite:

Ian, my "heart brother," you were a wonderful monarch. I was The Queen, as it should be...and Amy...well, Amy...we all know you were a passable Public Relations Consultant. (For my Immanuel friends who are utterly confused, these past 3 were a trip down memory lane, specifically the Argentina block. I lived with Don & Gail Donell, ARBCA church planters in Carlos Paz, for 5 months, along with their then-6 years-old son, Ian (the love of my life), and Amy, my chum since *horrors!* 6th grade!)

2 comments:

Bolo said...

I have no idea what separates went into that particularly hideous ensemble, but be assured, my services as Boyce College's semi-official Fashion Consultant are yours to tap into :)

Eowyn's Heir said...

Hey! What you callin' hideous?? ;D