Éowyn Grace is still keepin' us waiting. Praise the Lord, I am sleeping better at night, which means I can bear the waiting better.
I'm running out of projects, though, lol. I guess I might make some pillows for my pre-K classroom, and then there's that French narration I need to do... And maybe going ahead and buying/mailing for all the birthdays in September & October. Mom & I are about to head out to Kohl's, the mall & Stein Mart. Anyone who wants to tag along, give me a call!
I have a lot of thoughts to blog, mostly coming from Care Group. They revolve around these 7 songs, as a sneek peek. =D These songs are so beautifully done that it's hard to only use their words, when the music makes the points as much as the bare text... if you have time and desire, I recommend listening to them. They are each so beautiful, powerful, and poignant.
1. I Asked the Lord that I Might Grow, John Newton (Indelible Grace 4)
2. The Silence of God, Andrew Peterson (Love & Thunder)
3. Pensive, Doubting, Fearful Heart, Gadsby (Red Mountain Church the Gadsby Project)
4. Cave of Adullum, Sara Groves (Conversations)
5. Holy is the Lord, Andrew Peterson (City on a Hill 3; The Gathering)
6. Kingdom Comes, Sara Groves (Add to the Beauty)
7. Lover, Derek Webb (She Must & Shall Go Free)