Thursday, September 17, 2009

Still Within

Éowyn Grace is still keepin' us waiting. Praise the Lord, I am sleeping better at night, which means I can bear the waiting better.

I'm running out of projects, though, lol. I guess I might make some pillows for my pre-K classroom, and then there's that French narration I need to do... And maybe going ahead and buying/mailing for all the birthdays in September & October. Mom & I are about to head out to Kohl's, the mall & Stein Mart. Anyone who wants to tag along, give me a call!

I have a lot of thoughts to blog, mostly coming from Care Group. They revolve around these 7 songs, as a sneek peek. =D These songs are so beautifully done that it's hard to only use their words, when the music makes the points as much as the bare text... if you have time and desire, I recommend listening to them. They are each so beautiful, powerful, and poignant.

1. I Asked the Lord that I Might Grow, John Newton (Indelible Grace 4)
2. The Silence of God, Andrew Peterson (Love & Thunder)
3. Pensive, Doubting, Fearful Heart, Gadsby (Red Mountain Church the Gadsby Project)
4. Cave of Adullum, Sara Groves (Conversations)
5. Holy is the Lord, Andrew Peterson (City on a Hill 3; The Gathering)
6. Kingdom Comes, Sara Groves (Add to the Beauty)
7. Lover, Derek Webb (She Must & Shall Go Free)

1 comment:

Amy Donell Molina said...

SO you've decided on Grace as her middle name!? It flows beautifully... and Grace is always an appropriate name for any child, I think.... Grace upon grace has been shown to her already.... and she's not even here yet. But she is being born to a christian family whose parents are already dedicated to a blameless walk and dedicated to teaching her to walk in those same ways. THAT is some great Grace to Eowyn Grace.

well.... I hope you don't have to wait much longer... I know you're dying to just see her and hold her!
We're praying for you... and we're eagerly awaiting the news of her arrival!

much love,
amy, clau, and jillian
ps... to answer you facebook question: jillian is pronounced in spanish with a "j" sound as in "jonathan" or "gisel" not a "sh" sound but not a "j as in jam" sound quite either...it's not the exact same as it is in English, but neither is it pronounced as it "should" be in spanish. :)