Sunday, January 25, 2009

Random January Shots

Sarah reminded me of how much I love electric blankets, and we pulled mine out (it's been COLD). I just thought the tag was hilarious. What would a "helpless person" be, if not one of the other categories?

I was stuck in stand-still traffic right on my way to work, and was able to enjoy 2 sermons and a sunrise in my HEATED car (I was so thankful-- my old car's heater had gone out!)
My dear friend Wendy White came up from Greenville, just to encourage and serve Sina & I. We went out to eat at the North End Cafe, and it was YUMMY!

Such wonderful godly friends.

An awesome game to which our friends Josh & Sarah introduced us: Quelf. It involved wearing targets on our heads and singing songs backwards... among other things. We are SO buying that for... some holiday!
The characters have names like "Queen Spatula" or "The Biscuit Farmer"




Sarah, strategizing. (her fiance, Josh, was a high school crony of Ryan's, and it was really fun to be around them, and keep finding out that we are basically the same couple ...in different bodies!)


Ryan bought a hair brush!

2 comments:

Rebecca Elves said...

We love Quelf! We got it for Christmas a year ago. I love that every time it is so different and HILARIOUS. One time I had to sing "99 bottles of beer on the wall"... I think I got to 60 bottles before I pulled a new action card.

Eowyn's Heir said...

ugh! RYAN got that card! It was sooooo annoying! :) We were begging him to take as long as possible on his turns, just so we'd get a break from it!! lol