Monday, January 26, 2009

Moe Mondays

Tonight, barring snow or sleet (which, yes, is forecast for tonight-- but later tonight), Ryan & I will have a little date at Moe's, for $5.00. Yep, that's right! Every Monday at every Moe's, any burrito plus a drink is only $5.00. Combine that with the free salsa and chips, and you've got enough food for two! We always get a "naked" Homewrecker (naked meaning with the tortilla on the side, for my gluten-phobic sake...oh dear, how awful that name sounds: naked homewrecker), with its chicken on the side (because I can't eat it, either), and split it and a Dr. Pepper. I can't eat the chips either (soybean oil), so I get extra of the burrito, and then Ryan dumps his chicken in and finishes it off. We always end up both full and happy, and enjoy the $5.00 date. We like to go to the one up in Indiana, and run other errands too... like tonight we'll buy a new wireless router, so that Ryan can actually get a signal strong enough to WORK off of, and get him fitted for the tux he'll wear in Adam & Felicia's wedding coming up.

Go to your nearest Moe's now! Oh, and if you sign up for their "Moe's e-World," they email you coupons...such as the one awaiting me in my inbox for a free cup of queso. Five dollar date night just got better! :) Guess I'll be bringing my own chips tonight, too!

No comments: