Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Andrew Peterson CD

Does anyone else really really really want to buy the CD "Behold the Lamb of God" (Andrew Peterson's Christmas CD), but hasn't had an extra $15.00 lying around? If that's you, I just found out that if they are ordered in bulk, they are only $10.00 each! (if we order 5 at once. If we order 10, then they're only $9.00).

Let me know if you'd like one and I will gladly order it with mine.

As a plug, this album is by far my favorite Christmas album... maybe my favorite album ever. It's amazing. Talk about "redemptive history," talk about great story-telling... talk about the whole Bible sung in 12 tracks... it's soooo good!!! Like Handel's Messiah, except not choral, not symphonic, not Baroque... you get the idea. ;)

Listen to the album online here.

No comments: