Thursday, January 07, 2010

Still Alive!

We are still alive & well, just digging out from under layers of suitcases, etc. Here is a photo album of our doings & goings-on. For now, that will have to suffice. :) We had a lovely Christmas, New Year's, and time with all of our family. My sister Nicole's wedding was wonderful, God-honoring, fun, and beautiful. I miss everyone so much now!!

We came back to a full house, as our friend Jessica & her 3 girlies are staying with us-- Josh flies in tonight. I've also started back to work, full-time this week since I'm subbing for another teacher. YIKES it's been exausting. I am so glad I won't usually be working this much. Thankfully, the Lord sent a snow day today. After a shower I think I'll go to bed. It's still snowing here... tonight we're gonna make hot chocolate & snow ice cream!

No comments: