Monday, June 23, 2008

Daily Prayer for VBS

we here at Immanuel in Louisville are getting ready for our Summer VBS. This year, the theme is "Olympion" as we use the Olympics as a theme and teach through the story of Joshua. It's a GREAT curriculum, one I enjoyed as a kid at Grace in Taylors, SC. My home church was actually generous enough to donate many of their accutrouments for this VBS to us this year! Please be praying for them as they have their VBS this week. My Mom is running recreation! I guess it's the exersise instructor in her comin' out!

Again following the model of Grace Baptist Church, I came up with a prayer bookmark for our people to be praying for our VBS; one particular request every day from here until the last day. I'm going to post them on here, to remind myself to pray, and to invite any of you to be praying along with me and all of Immanuel!! We want God to be KNOWN, unquestionably and evidently KNOWN among us-- in our church, in our homes and in our neighborhood-- through our VBS. So much work to do!!! So, today...

Please pray that the Holy Spirit would move people to pray for VBS.
Please pray for the personal growth of Olympion workers.

No comments: