Monday, March 31, 2008

Nostalgia...

“The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together.”
~Erma Bombeck
yet another nugget of a reward found in coordinating the 3rd grade lesson plans at DSCS... :)
p.s. Now reading with Ryan: On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness. How is it? Well, let me put it this way: it's been at the back of my mind all day, and I keep looking foward to the moment when I'll get to read some more with Ryan!! ...hehehe after I take him on our surprise date...

No comments: