1. One book that changed your life: Seeing & Savoring Jesus Christ, by John Piper
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: The Horse & His Boy, by C. S. Lewis
3. One book I’d want on a desert island: my Bible...with colored pencils with which to mark it all up!
4. One book that made me laugh: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (...and The Half-Blood Prince), both by J. K. Rowling-- Anna & I were literally rolling on the floor at passages in both of those books...still do every time I read them!
5. One book that made me cry: La Jeunesse d'Une Petite Reine (that was the first book to do that-- I was in fifth grade in France, reading about Mary, Queen of Scots, who grew up in the Royal Court of France, with Catherine de Medici as a mother-in-law. I'll never forget her story! It made me love history forever.)
6. One book that you wish you had written: A Swiftly Tilting Planet, by Madeleine L'Engle
7. One book you wish had never been written: A Hundred Years of Solitude, by Gabriel Garcia Marquez-- uggh. biggest waste of summer reading ever.
8. One book that you are currently reading: just one? ok, fine, I'll go with the one actually in my backpack-- Your God is Too Safe, by Mark Buchanon
9. One book that you’ve been meaning to read: The Silmarillion (Tolkien)....The Fairie Queen (Spenser)...Eragon (Paolini)...Miracles (Lewis)
And TAG... Ryan, Ashlea, and hmmm....Amy Y'all are "IT"! =D