Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas 2012 in Canton GA

Liam's First Christmas! (in the outfit I made him from my dad's old sweater)

Liam on Christmas Eve in his new jammies-- made from a flannel receiving blanket

Cousin Time!  Liam & Roo bonding

Best family Christmas pic we got --at Woodstock Baptist Church

Eowyn in her new Christmas Jammies (made from my
grandma's turtleneck)
Cousins.  They are 3 months apart.


Eowyn got a Fisher Price nativity set-- we are growing our basket of special Advent/Christmas toys, and I love it!
(one funny moment was when I heard her making a "whoo-oo-whoo--oo" noise while playing, and her explanation was "Mary's pumping for Baby Jesus.")



Poppy the Bearded One

Christmas Dinner at Grams & Poppy's (Ryan's parents) down in Canton GA


"Poppy", Ryan & Greg (his older brother) making breakfast the morning after Christmas--
one of Ryan's gifts (really a gift to me & the kids too!) was an all-male breakfast-cooking lesson from the experts!



Possibly my very favorite Christmas picture from this year

Liam opening gifts with Daddy

Opening his gift from Mommy & Daddy

Singing "Happy Birthday" to Jesus-- Eowyn helped bake the cake!!  It was a bit crumbly but tasted amazing!  We joked that it was a birthday crumb-pile, lol.

No comments: