Monday, December 12, 2011

Family Christmas Card 2011


(click on the image to enlarge)
This year we again turned to Shutterfly to make our family Christmas cards. I think they have a great selection, and I really like how all the designs are organizable in different ways, so you can easily find one you want. The only thing I found frustrating was the save function. If you save your card, then go back and change it and save it under a different name, it will still replace your previous card with the current one. You need to start a new project for each card and save it separately. Just trying to spare you. :)

But really, there is something for everyone.  You can even have them mail the cards for you!  I of course am trying to write our yearly epic tome of a newsletter (I needed to be back home by my calendar as I couldn't remember what all we did this year)... to be emailed or mailed to you all soon!

 --the Szrama family chronicler

Disclaimer: Shutterfly provided 25 free 5x7 photo cards to sample & then review via blog. All opinions are my own.

No comments: