Friday, February 25, 2011

Thoughtful Thoughts on Vaccines

OK, so the title is lame, but I am so very tired... Sorry for my blogging absence; amidst life and love and pursuing home-centered godliness, I've also been spending most of my spare minutes tweaking and sourcing my blog posts on a favorite topic (childhood vaccinations) on a bigger blog than this humble little site: Keeper of the Home. Please mosey on over and check them out! Part One posted Tuesday; and Parts Two & Three will show up in the following weeks!

Feel free to leave comments here or there-- I may respond to them more quickly here; the volume of discussion on that blog is quite a bit more than I can handle. But then again the point is discussion amongst us all, not me policing and answering every question myself, right?

In the words of my South African friend,
Cheers.
'Night, y'all. :)

3 comments:

Baby Diaper Bags said...

I never was a fan of many types of medicine and don't find that I get many vaccines for the flu. Growing up though I now I would have to get my shots for whatever was going around at the time, and I am doing well currently so I guess they work.... I do know that vaccines can be dangerous if your pregnant though so be careful if that is your particular case.

Eowyn's Heir said...

Thanks for stopping by!

ipod touch docking station said...

I am in my mid twenties and I don't think I have been vaccinated against anything while growing up. And I'm still alive lol. Are vaccines really necessary? Who knows. The important thing is to figure out with certainly if vaccines cause any type of harm for children.