Friday, January 04, 2008

Photo-Documentary

Too many photos to post, so here's a link to albums (on Facebook) you may peruse at your leisure!

Louisville Going-Ons ...birthday parties, church functions, friends eating food, and even a Christmas Tea!

Our First Christmas Together... pictures from our time in Ruston, LA with the entire Thompson Clan, pictures from Ashley & Craig Sarratt's wedding, and of our brunch with our dear friends Chris & Val Powell, in Greenville/Taylors/Greer, SC. Click and revel in the glory of my darlings, Hannah & Noah!! :)

~the Mrs.

ps- It's cold here!!!

2 comments:

Jenni Sieg said...

I wanted to thank you for the gift, though your card was incorrect because we have actually been married over six months. =p You probably wrote that a while ago, huh?
Anyway, thank you! Were they a response to my doofus comment to you, "oh don't worry; the tsp measurement is incorrect"? I can be such a dork.

Take care.

Eowyn's Heir said...

Hehehe...yup. I wrote that card when I first wrapped that thing. Which was RIGHT after we cooked together and we had to guestimate measurements 'cause there were no markings! :) You are welcome, and I hope they're useful, and glad that in the meantime they made you smile!! :)