Friday, January 26, 2007

Thank You Lord, for slow computers...

Thank you, Lord Jesus, for computers
for the ones that are so slow they stretch every fiber of my being into patience
for the ones that remind me of how impatient I am, and in need of a Savior
for the ones that open my eyes to yet another blessing I tend to take for granted
for the ones that are unepectedly free, and available for use!
for the ability to commnicate across miles and miles,
for friends with whom to communicate, and though whom You encourage me, and remind me
''hold on!''
for a mind to understand, and love to want to transmit,
and for the very words themselves: without them, there would be no speaking at all.

1 comment:

GloryandGrace said...

Thank you for the simple, yet TRUE post. It reminds me of how much more we should be praying that we will glorify Him in the SMALL things? Why else would 1 Corinthians 10:31 refer to something as common as eating and drinking?