Wednesday, October 18, 2006

GET EXCITED

I am gettin' pumped, y'all...

The Senior Voice Recital of
Christina Thompson, soprano extraordinaire, and
Lori Beth Hedrick, la diva alto

will be held on November 15th (Wednesday), 2006
in Daniel Recital Hall, Furman University
at 8:00 pm

We will be assisted by:
Miss Jessica Horton, piano (soon she won't be Miss Horton anymore!)
Ensemble: Todd Arant, baritone; Travis Burch, tenor; Christina DeCiantis, soprano; and Leslie Edwards Jowers, alto

Reception following.
All welcome!

[I'll be doing sets by W. A. Mozart and Ned Rorem, as well as a set of madrigals-- thence the ensemble. I'm not sure what all LB's doing, but then we're closing with a duet selection from Wicked!!]

3 comments:

Ashlea Davenport said...

I'm not dead yet!

Emily O. said...

I've just discovered the soundtrack to Wicked...it's fantastic! What will your duet be?

Amy Donell Molina said...

UP DATE CHRISTINA MARIA!!!!!!!