Thursday, November 06, 2008

Very Good Article

Please take the time to read the following article. It is very well-thought-out and expressed; not difficult to read at all. In light of past politics, it is terrifying... if I did not cling to my faith in a good, ultimately Sovereign God, then I would be packing and moving to Greenland right now.

For anyone who is scratching their heads over why the heck I get so passionate about this issue, read the following blog posts(1, 2, 3) by my friend, Matt Foreman, a pastor and preacher in Media, PA.

And lastly, do know that I will honor the Office of President of this nation, regardless of who holds it. I will be praying often that the Lord Jesus would reveal Himself to President Obama, and do what He does whenever He savingly meets someone face to face: completly, radically change his habits, his desires, his fears, and his joys. God can do it! Amen!

"The king's heart is a stream of water in the hand of the Lord ; He turns it wherever He will. " Prov 21:1

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

Christina, thanks for posting the link to the article on Obama's radical abortion views. I'm going to use it on my blog.